Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
In the form "Comments for the Editor" below you may suggest suitable and impartial reviewers of your manuscript, which the editors may or may not use. Reviewer suggestions (a maximum of 5) are optional and should always be accompanied by a short explanation of the suitability of the scholars in question. Recommendations of reviewers that are clearly partial (including former teachers, friends, collaborators, and close colleagues of the author) will lead to the automatic rejection of the manuscript. Suggesting reviewers is not obligatory.
By submitting this manuscript to Eranos I certify that
1. I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
2. I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
- the manuscript does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third-party rights;
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement;
3. I, and all co-authors, agree that the article, if accepted for publication by the journal Eranos, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 (CC-BY 4.0).
Under the CC-BY 4.0 License, you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions—you may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.