About the Journal
Tidskrift för ABM (TABM) is an e-journal with the aim of publishing research, reviews, travelogues and notes in the fields of Digital Humanities, Archival Studies, Library and Information Studies and Museum and Cultural Heritage Studies. We encourage and support master and PhD students to publish with us, as well as others in the field. The journal is run by an editorial board based at the Department of ALM at Uppsala University. The journal publishes at least one issue a year, in the middle of December.
Tidskrift för ABM invites submissions for a thematic issue on information futures. This special issue aims to explore and examine the transformative role of digital technologies in shaping the landscape of cultural heritage, knowledge access and information futures.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- The future of access to knowledge: Trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- AI and machine learning applications in preserving and disseminating cultural heritage.
- Digital technologies and their impact on knowledge discovery and access.
- Ethical considerations in the use of AI for information retrieval and curation.
- User experience and human-computer interaction in accessing knowledge in a digital world.
- The role of libraries, archives, and museums in facilitating knowledge access in the digital era.
- Social and cultural implications of the evolving information landscape.
We warmly welcome submissions outside of the specific theme as well. Tidskrift för ABM publishes scientific papers, travelogues, reviews and notes. We accept submissions in both Swedish and English.
DEADLINE OCTOBER 1ST
Find the author guidelines and submit your work HERE.
View and please share our call for papers poster.